Thursday, May 16, 2013

Questions I Hate NOT Having the Answer To

Questions I Hate NOT Having the Answer To

    One question I hate not having the answer to is; How big is the universe? Why do I hate not having the answer to this? I hate not having the answer to this question because I want to know when it ends. It has to end sometime.I don't this that we will ever find the answer to this question because it take millions of light years to get to the next galaxy.



    Why does Goofy stand up straight and Pluto stand on all fours? This is another question I don't like having an answer to. I don't like not having the answer to this question because it doesn't make sense. Both Goofy and Pluto are dogs, so why does Goofy stand up and Pluto stand on all fours. I'm not sure that we will ever know why this is because the creator of these characters is dead.


    A third question I don't like not having the answer to is; If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around, does it make a sound? I don't like not having the answer to this because it's very difficult to figure out. We will never know what the answer to it is because if we tried to find out it wouldn't work because we were there. There is no possible way to figure this question out.


1 comment:

  1. Very good. I have realized things that I haven't thought about. Ever.
    Now I probably will be thinking about this for the rest of my life.

    ReplyDelete