Nature Memories
When I was 6 I went to Florida with my family. It was during summer vacation in August of 2004. This was during Hurricane season there. 2004 was the year Hurricane Charley came. It was not a very fun experience. Even though we did not have as much damage as other areas, it was still bad. The part of Florida that were were staying in was Orlando.
What about this event made it stand out in my memory? The things that made this stand out in my memory were the trees blowing over, the strong winds and one big thing. The dome that was on top of the part of the hotel I was staying in blew off the roof and fell to the ground. Before we went out to see what it was we thought it could be a car or some other big object but we did not think it would be part of the roof. The emotions that were connected to this thing in nature were fear and shock.

No comments:
Post a Comment